Tuesday, January 11, 2011

I'm geeked to be Gleeked from my Fingers to my Toes




I must admit, I am a huge fan of the hit TV series Glee but I didn't see this one coming. WWD reports the fav musical comedy-drama will have its own line of nail polish carried in Sephora stores by February. It will also be available in Sephora-JCPenney stores and Sephora.com retailing at $9.50 each.






The seven shades carried thru the Sephora by Opi line are actually quite cute. The names of the colores are definitely geared toward the avid fan "Slushied, an opaque blue; Hell to the No, a bold purple; Gleek Out, a lime, glittery green; Diva-in-Training, a poppy pink; Who Let the Dorks Out, a peacock green; Miss Bossy Pants, a rich raspberry, and Mash-Up, a pearlescent green gray".




So get ready to ask for you Glee mani and pedi. Personally Im geeked about trying the "Hell to the No" bold purple color on my toes. So wish me luck that survive the mob of Gleeksters eager to make the same purchase.

No comments:

Post a Comment