Thursday, July 14, 2011

Ruby Kisses "Real Women Makeover" Contest Part 4

Round 2.....If you remember in the previous video (Round1) they were suppose to eliminate 2 of us but since there was a tie for first place (I was one of them) and a tie for second place they only eliminated 1 contestant. In this round 4 of us compete to create a look based on the inspiration image. The twist was we didn't receive the image until right before the camera started rolling. Talk about having to thinking fast on your feet. We also only had 15 mins to do this look!! For those of you that have ever done your eye makeup understand that 15 mins isn't a lot of time when you know what look you are doing so to not know is even more of a challenge. Also add in that this was the first time seeing or using most of the Ruby Kisses products. Some were still in the wrapper when the time started. Luckily I was smart enough to have my model help me open a few products that i was pretty sure I would need.

This round was a bit of a struggle for me because I am not the fastes artist. Dont get me to talking....lol. I slow down to a snails pace. The judges were walking around and asking questions qhile we were working so I was really nervous I wouldnt complete this is time. My model was even worried at one point. She made sure to remind me of the time but still keep me calm.

Well check out my look and let me know what you think :)



Please check out other videos from Ruby Kisses on www.youtube.com/rubykissescosmetics
and their website www.rubykissescosmetics.com

No comments:

Post a Comment