Sunday, July 10, 2011

Smurfette Rocks....."Accessories That Pop"


I remember growing up and loving the Smurfs. I even tried to take on the nickname Smurfette no one ever really called me that so it didn't stick. But a little secret about me is that I was part of a break dancing crew called The Smurfette Rockers...lol. I so wish I had a picture but unfortunately I dont. Its sounds cool to call it a "break dancing crew" but I assure you we weren't that cool at all.

With the much anticipated movie "The Smurfs" due to hit theaters on July 29, 2011 it seems Ms. Smurfette has found herself back in the limelight again and quite the fashionista to boot. So trendy that even Harper's Bazaar did a 4 page feature on her in their August issue. Its so super cute I just had to share.





How freakin cute is this??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment