Thursday, February 10, 2011

Celeb's on the Runway at Heart Truth's Red Dress Show

I thought for sure I was going to miss everything because I was in the wrong place and it was getting close to show time. Luckily @OhMyTy was on the phone to keep me calm and guide me in the right direction. Can't thank her enough! Not only did I make it their early, I had time to check my coat, take some pictures have a glass of wine and still be the first in line for the "priority standing" section. This is a marvelous accomplishment considering 15minutes later there was a mob of people behind me.

The Show was awesome!! All the ladies thoroughly enjoyed themselves all the way down the runway which made everyone in the audience feel the same. Lots of surprise faces on the runway atleast for me anyway.
Unfortunately my phone died as soon as I got their so ended up taking pictures with my regular camera and who knows where the cord is to download them right now...lol.

Here are all the gorgeous ladies that graced the runway:


Singer/Dancer Julianne Hough in Swarovski

Actress Eva Amurri in Chris Benz

Actress Linda Gray in Pamella Roland 

Actress Alison Sweeney in Tadshi Shoji

Actress Archie Panjabi in J. Mendel

Actress Audrina Partridge in Badgley Mischka

Model Camila Alves in Kaufmanfranco

Actress Cat Deeley in Alberta Ferretti

TV Host Giuliana Rancic in Notte by Marchesa

Actress Dania Ramirez in Catherine Malandrino

Fashion Icon/Performer Dita Von Teese in Zac Posen

Actress Garcelle Beauvais in Monique LHuiller

Actress Denise Richards in Matthew Williamson

Actress Katrina Bowden in Oscar De La Renta

Rapper/Actress Eve in David Meister

Actress Taraji P. Henson in Naeem Khan

Boxer Laila Ali in A Pea In The Pod

 
Actress Suzanne Somers in Soltani

Singer Patti LaBelle in Zang Toi 

Singer Natasha Bedingfield in Nicole Miller (who also sang her recent single "Strip Me")

Everyone after their final walk.


And we can't forget Emmy Award winning Journalist Ann Curry in Carmen Marc Valvo


Some of the dresses worn by celebrities in the show will be available to bid on at http://www.clothesoffourback.org/

Now was that an amazing runway or what!? II think my favorite is Camila Alves in Kaufmanfranco, I just wish I had the body to pull it off....lol. Which one is your fav?
.
Images courtesy of: Wire Images/Getty Images

No comments:

Post a Comment