Monday, February 7, 2011

Flagship Nars Store Open!

I am so sleepy but had to put this post up really quick about my trip to the Nars Store today. They had a soft opened February 1, 2011 and the Grand opening is set for sometime next week. Luckily I saw an article in WWD that mention it was open and since I had a little time today I made it a point to stop by.


Love this in the store window!!


Very sleek and clean design.

Makeup application is free!! "We love doing makeup" it what I was told byt the store manager when I asked. How awesome is that!

Love the color range and the moisture in the lip color.

The eye shadows are so pigmented and the texture is amazing

I feel like I have to have all of these for the summer...lol

Loved all the blushes!!! But the Taj Mahal is on my list of things to get!
,

I thought I had taken a picture of this super cute bento box set that features highly pigmented lipstick hand-poured into two of the cutest little Kabuki cups and separate little compartments for other little treasures you want to store away. The handmade box has a sleek design and it also comes with a lip brush. The set is $125  they will only have 100 of the sets available. But since I didn't take a picture you just have to go by and check it out.

Stop by and see the Store Manager Pierette Huttner-Harvey, she is really sweet and very helpful.

With my purchase I got this limited edition bag.

Nars does have a professional artist discount but you can not apply for it in the store just yet. As soon as they do I will let you know. Since I don't have the discount yet I only made a small purchase.

"The Multiple" in ST. BARTS....cant wait to wear it. Eyes, Cheeks and Lips!!


Got some samples too!! :)

So don't for get to check it out. You'll love it, I'm sure. NARS Store413 Bleecker Street, New York NY 10014 646-459-2323

1 comment:

  1. It looks awesome. I will have to get there the next time I'm in new york.
    Lynn Golovich
    About faces Detroit Michigan Makeup artist
    HTTP://www.aboutfaces.tv

    ReplyDelete