Monday, February 7, 2011

A trip to the MAC Wonder Woman Pop-up Store

Ok one more and then I'm really going to bed......;p;

So was been dying to get over to the M.A.C. Wonder Woman pop-up store ever since I read about its scheduled opening in Women Wear Daily. I missed the big grand opening but I did get to go last weekend. Ive have been so crazy I haven't had a chance to post about my exciting trip and appointment.

From the moment I walked in the store there was no doubt who the star was.

The makeup display was super cute(my new fav line).

Even the walls we decorated with mock comic covers.

Just another cool display

I wish I had gotten a bag but I will next trip.

This was the cover of the look book.

Of course this is the look I picked!



 
I purposely went with no makeup so I could maybe get an appointment. Figured they would be super busy but it was worth a try. I was really lucky I didn't have to walk around the rest of the day like this....lol

With just a few products...

Moises Ramirez really hooked me up. I felt like Lynda Carter's little sister when i left out of there....lol 

As I left the store I turned around and took one last look. Feeling a little connection to my childhood and feeling like I could leap a tall building in a single bound....lol

Still in awe over the amazing job Moises did. But as soon as he said he was a painter I knew I was great hands. 

I had to buy something...lol

The packaging is very well done.

This compact is my favorite out of all the items in the Wonder Woman collection. Only bad thing is there is no mirror :(

Gotta have a lip glass!

Everything is super sized!!

and the detail on the packaging was my favorite part.


Make sure you stop in the M.A.C. Store on 109 Spring Street between Mercer and Greene Street and make an appointment with the amazing Moises.

No comments:

Post a Comment